Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too Much Fun!

Cousin Russ and Kristin sent pictures from Seattle. Daughter in Law Katina with son Colin above, Katina and Micah below.
Kristin's daughter Linsey with Micah, two weeks, Kristin with Linsey's Mia, six months, and Russ with Grace 10 weeks. "And Kristin and Russ are incredibly old," Kristin says. Actually Russ is a year older than I am. His specialty in aeronautical engineering is so esoteric Boeing is keeping him on to train others. Not bad for a Kemmerer, WY and University of Wyoming boy.
Perhaps you can see why bigotry in any form sends me right up the wall. Loving is so easy. Hate is nasty.
Posted by Picasa