Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Do I Have To Say For Myself?

Nothing-no excuses. Just enjoyed the day. Watered the yard, talked to the mail lady-she delivered my shirts, ordered some useless crap for the Christmas in July Party (it is going to be in August this year), beat the heat, (49 degrees at 7:00 a.m., 92 at 3:00 p.m.-siesta time), made spaghetti and meat sauce-ate same with gusto-I had been hungering for it, played with the dogs, read a New Yorker, surfed the Web, killed some flies.

Lots of Europe pictures at this album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/robertslori912

They did a lot and found so many people in Europe thinking the USA is the cat's whiskers-land of opportunity. They are glad they did it but think that will suffice. They did the O.F. proud, taking about 1500 pictures. I get to see and stay at home too.