Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A little friend

The day: Awoke at 7:00 a.m. It was still raining-we got at least a half inch of the nectar. Got dressed and had coffee, Dozy old Fart went back to bed, awoke at 1:00 p.m. to sunshine. Decided I had better do something so I waxed the Beetle and fiddled with it. Made my stewp, dozed in my chair. This after a good night's sleep. So I am catching up on sleep or falling apart. We will see what tomorrow brings after more sleep.

This little tiny bunny was watching us wax. He was so still, Buster didn't find him. I took this with my toolbox in the background so you can have a size comparison. His camouflage is pretty good-he is left of center and in the foreground. You might need to click on the picture to enlarge it and see it clearly.

Posted by Picasa