Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

That's Life Here in the West

Things you don't see every day, if ever:
A perfect blend of tradition and modernity- Cowboy Style. A saddle seat on a dirt bike. Gas versus Oats. YeeHaw!
Memorial Day-as in Remeberance of Things Past. I remeberated something from yestiddy.
In case you were wondering where llamas come from. No rest for the ladies as usual. The little guy on the left is her week old baby. Pregnancy lasts 11 months for a llama. According to Freud the kids are now scarred for life. Let the therapy begin.
Posted by Picasa