Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blue Skies

The weather has taken a turn for the better and spirits rise. Both doggies are feeling better and have walks. It works well to walk Honey first, then do a slow short walk with Buster. Honey is getting a dividend and is not so inclined to strain at the leash and Buster feels included.

The head "volunteer" stopped by to apologize about Louise's impromptu concert and ask me to DJ a dance on the final Potluck March 8. That was satisfying if unnecessary. The neighbors will be returning today-Tony included....

I will be away most of today. Sunset cruise for the Latours. Need to shop and stop on the way to Deerfield. Honey needs a playdate. She was crazy to play today on the morning bike run and it turned out to be not much fun for me.
Posted by Picasa