Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Just about all you need to know...



This picture is about all you need to know about my just departed neighbor in order to fill in the blanks. Sue was an interesting and lovely, in her way, person. They own two dachshunds. Her husband thinks they are gay. They just don't live up to their previous dachshund. They were enjoyable neighbors and now I have spaces on both sides of my site. I am loving it. The sourpusses to my right left yesterday.

Nicole and Andre called last night. They are settled on the other coast in a park that secludes each campsite in foliage. It sounds delightful... unless you might have concerns about what might be IN the foliage. Speaking of which, I am about to give Honey her head with the coons. I am getting tired of the 4 ayem tumult when she detects them scavenging outside the door.


Guy and his wife came over and I made a reservation for them at Blue Spring. The state campgrounds are still pretty packed. I had to laugh. Their computer had tied his name to my phone number because I did the same thing for them last year.


Janet told me to check the webcams at home this morning:

My twinges of homesickness are cured for the time being.
Posted by Picasa