Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hop to It!

Yesterday was lost to fat ankles and multiple naps. Delicious naps. Necessary sleep. But, this day dawns and now it seems I am behind in preparations for Friday and Saturday in Casper. I will hop to it.

I was finally able to access my Adsense account on Google. I got caught in a transition they made and was unable to get in. My Blog has earned the magnificent sum of $18.63. They don't pay until it hits $100.00 and at the current rate of accumulation, I will be long gone from the planet. What generates the revenue is people clicking through on the ads Google generates for my Blog based on key words their computer programs find-at 1 to 4 cents a click. They did offer some constructive ideas to "increase my monetization." Son Jason said one of the presenters at his workshop said his mother travels around and blogs and nets about $700.00 a month! Blogging has never been about money for me (I was surprised it even was about money.) but there is no harm in paying a little attention to details and seeing what might happen.

Labels: , , ,