Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Friday, March 16, 2007

God Bless our Peccadilloes!

Making memories and doing it with style! What fun. Weeki Wachee or Wacky Whichy? I count myself lucky to have some friends who are "originals." Bright, funny, and who approach life guided by their own lights and priorites. Howard found a steal on this Chinook RV. Mary Lou talked them down even more. Don't have a picture of her new Van but it is a beauty if more conventional. Took the friends to Johnny Carino's (a chain you should watch for-excellent country-Italian food) where Marilu disclosed their wardrobe cost 14 cents! ( a great story-ask me) Howard has spent the summer going to the doctor for skin cancer so they were ready for a little TLC. We partied on-had a great time. They had the same digs as last year-on the waterfront.
Posted by Picasa