Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday in South Florida

Cheryl and Audrey on the pier at the Old Key Lime House where we had lunch. The plan was for brunch at John G's at Lake Worth Beach but the wind was gusty today. Jason and Lori suggested this favorite and we enjoyed it.

Off to the street art Festival in Lake Worth where the crowd is as varied and interesting as the artwork. After a tour of about eight blocks, Jason and Lori split for a little quality time with Juneau. Eve, Matt, Cheryl and Audrey came to see where Grampy lived when in Florida. We played on the jungle gym for awhile. They left and my eyelids started drooping- awoke at 8 p.m. Grampy is finding he enjoys less, more, these days. I am enjoying the Academy Awards with Buster tonight though I haven't been to a movie since Superman (the original one).
Posted by Picasa