Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Here's Looking at You

Lori, Jason and I met for more Italian food. While Lori and I were at classes in Delray, Jason scarfed her doggie bag Lasagna from Romano's. She had her tastebuds set on it and it was gone. Do-over time. We met at Carraba's and enjoyed wine, outstanding bread, salad, soup, and entrees: Lasagna, pork chops Marsala, Grilled salmon. Service 9, Food 9, Ambience 7, good place if a little pricey.

Happy Camper: Great food and laying my eyes and ears on loved ones sets me up. Smiling yet.

Goody is ensconced on the couch. I lifted her up there. She is still kind of puny but progressing I think. I went to Home Depot and found a window fan that (1) fits, and (2) draws the air conditioned cool air from the back of the coach to the front and makes a huge difference in keeping the mammals cool. The best $15.00 spent in awhile.
Posted by Picasa