Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Breakfast at the Beach

This young fellow seems to have lost something. His mom was pretty relaxed-"Get your hand out of there, Jason," and then she laughed.

John G's is a Zagat listed restaurant on the beach at Lake Worth. Jason and Lori said they wanted to try it out after my good report so we did Sunday Brunch at the Lake Worth Beach. Great omelets, hash browns, sourdough toast, fresh fruit, sunshine and people to watch and visit with. Then we walked in Kreusler park where I took this picture and the length of the beach. It was starting to get crowded by 1:00 p.m. Lots of sights to see- an old couple in their eighties, swimsuited, sharing a beer, Great Harley's, fancy cars, Ecuadoreans, plenty of young hardbodies and many more regular folks just enjoying the beautiful day. A very nice way to spend Sunday morning with loved ones and sightseeing.

Stopped at my shopping center for a chicken for the pups for the next few days, drove home through John Prince Park and here we are. Posted by Picasa