Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

A pre-cocktail cocktail party at Jason and Lori's. Some friends from Fort Lauderdale and locally (and me) gathered for a pre-New Year eve party. After three gin and tonics and good snacks, I was done. They were off to other parties. Ah Youth!
Lori holds court. She was a stitch.
Juneau was playing persistently. I threw his stick in the pool-I missed the picture of the dive but he fetches very well.
Posted by Picasa