Picaresque

Picaresque is the adjective to describe writings about a common or low character who survives the pitfalls of life through luck or good fortune. My travels, interests, my animals, my photographs, my wonderful friends and family are featured.

Name:
Location: Arapahoe, Wyoming, United States

(Note: Blogs read from bottom to top; scroll down for beginnings, scroll up for most current.) After 30 years in public administration and four degrees, as well as numerous workshops with luminaries in Education and Public Policy, life in a slower lane became a goal. Most recently I have done policy writing and consulting for the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone Tribes. Mostly, I am just coasting slowly and gently downhill these days-seeking joy where I can find it before the glorious ride ends.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Stolen Picture

My cattle working days are long over but even a cowboy needs a computer geek once in awhile. Guy and Janet's Kodak camera had a full card and the dock is packed away while they build a house. So I cleared the card and burned them a CD. I told them I was going to steal this picture that they took last summer in the Wind River mountains. They won't tell me exactly where it was taken and I understand- a good fishing hole remains that only through secrecy. But I thought the fish beautiful. I have not seen that hue in a trout before. Posted by Picasa